I got this game from a fellow blogger Ladaisi, via Seeded Buzz. Seemed like a fun thing to try and she wrote out the rules so beautifully that I couldn’t help but leap in and ‘have a crack’ at it. So, these are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. Yep
2. Paste these rules on your blog post. Yep
3. Respond to the following prompts (in bold). Yep
4. Add a prompt of your own and answer it. Yep no. 8
5. Tag a few other bloggers at the bottom of the post. Yep
6. Leave “Tagged You” notices on their blog/Facebook. Soon
7. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve written the post. Before Soon
1) The best investment you ever made:
Travelling and books…both expand minds, possibilities and stomachs.
2) If you could’ve written any book, directed any movie, and composed any song, which three would you pick:
I would have written The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows (such a gloriously unexpected surprise), directed The Devil Wears Prada (all those fab clothes…sigh), and written Born To Be Alive by Patrick Hernandez (showing my age a little here!)
4) One wish immediately granted:
5) Most expensive hobby:
Eating out…I just love great food (and wine) in great company! And it doesn’t always come cheap…
6) An inexhaustible gift-card at which store:
Waitrose…there’s that food thing again!
7) In another lifetime, you’d be:
A writer…although this life’s not over yet…
8) The most famous/interesting member of your family tree:
Famous: Bernadette Devlin
Interesting: Bishop Ferdinand Hamer
So I’m tagging:
Seen the Elephant, Marmite and Fluff, The Vegemite Wife, Clever Girl Goes Blog, Memoirs of a TSUNAMI Girl, Postcards From Across The Pond, Ham Life
So the game is afoot! And you are IT…
ps…If I haven’t tagged you and you’d like to participate, don’t be shy…jump on in! And if you are one of these annoyingly organised, OCD types and have done all your Christmas shopping, I could not think of a better way to while away the 43 days until the fat man in the red suit pops in…
Hey! Thanks so much for Buzzing my Seed (sounds a bit nutty, doesn't it?), linking up, and also following me!
I picked the same book as you (would have written if I were only that brilliant – such a terrific little novel).
You can still be a writer yet!
I've never heard of Waitrose – what is it exactly?